Monday, August 13, 2007

Welcome Back Weeds


In celebration of the return of Weeds (the premiere of season 3 is tonight) we give you this "snap" from last sundays' Post of the lastest addition to the cast. When I saw this pic I immediately thought of our Eva Skirt. Now, for those of you who dont read snaps religiously like my roomate Beth and I, I should note that they are not afraid to give Mary-Kate the "whack job of the week" award when she shrouds her tiny body like she is homeless in February. But you'll notice here they call her smokin. And they couldnt be more correct in doing so. Mary-Kate took this elegant high waisted skirt and made it young and hip by pairing it with a simple white tee. This shows she is adventurous and thoughtful in her choice and isnt afraid to try something a little different to give it her own touch...Without being overboard in this case :). That is exactly the look Shannon and I were going for with our Eva Skirt and Michael Top. Men's undershirt meets sexy silk crepe skirt. Elegant and refined meets young and playful. And ours is a bit more forgiving - A-line instead of mermaid. We're happy that most of you aren't the size of an Olsen and therefore need a little room. So it surprises me that we still have some in stock -- after making them for a few season in different colors we have a smattering of navy, chocolate, and pink. I like to think we were a bit ahead of our time with the highwaist. So watch weeds tonight (where M-K will join the cast to play Cylus' love interest) and check out the Eva for your next formal event