Friday, August 3, 2007

Work in Progress


Our apologies for being so spotty with postings! But as most people know, sunshine and long days leave us all over the place. Shannon and I spent the beginning of the week together in Nantucket (as Corbin posted about below). We'll call that part of the week "research"... In the form of lobster bakes and lazy afternoons on the beach. But what is a more DM appropriate vacation than salt weathered shingle houses and bikes with big straw baskets in the front? I took off tuesday to come home and gather our booth for our first ever trade show (Moda) while Shannon stayed on the island to hold a three day trunk show at one of our favorite seasonal stores -- Eye of the Needle. Today I spent all day constructing our booth with the generous help on my mother and Jenny. Lots of sweaty schlepping and meticulous hanging of paper. I was hoping to post a picture of the booth tonight but we're not quite there yet. A little more to go -- so instead I thought Id show you the sketch Nance Liz and I have been ruminating over... A completed pic to follow.

Stay Cool :)