Monday, December 8, 2008

Gifting.


Obviously we're all looking to cut back a little this Christmas, so I share this fabulous gift idea for many reasons... For starters I am way behind in this department. I haven't bought one gift yet. Second is these pads are so great -- I use the non-personalized version every day at home and in the office. I'm also so very proud and impressed with all the phenomenal (and of course well deserved) press L & H have gotten lately. This Domino shout out makes me smile too because that is my sister's name! Who ever thought Jennifer Ann Sall - NOLS instructor extraordinaire, based in Lander, WYO would get a Domino Mag shout out?! So for all these reasons, and the fact that I'm having dinner with the founder tomorrow night and we have an appt at Domino tomorrow day -- I thought Id let you all in on this great gift, at such a ridiculously low price!!