Monday, July 23, 2007

Its been a rough monday so far. Torrential downpours, and a XL cup of coffee dumped on my laptop. Definitely one way to start a busy week. There is still an odd blotch of light on the bottom left corner of my screen, but thank goodness Shannon was here sprinting over with a roll of paper towels and we could hold it over the AC on full blast -- one of us on each side. The rain is much like the rain last thursday -- when the explosion happened in midtown. My cab driver that morning dumped all my bags for our photo shoot - Spring 08 -- off the curb and in a puddle. Luckily none of this has gotten me down. Everything with a sense of humor. Or dropping my wallet on the subway track on friday. I think the older I get the klutzier I get.
Photo shoot spring 08 you ask?

Well here is a peek (we dont want to give away too much, its in a year!) -- Alana looking beautiful as ever -- with perfect curls a la Jenny. We had a great afternoon in the basement of the IPC with Ports and our intern Michelle. Who would be sad after an office warming cocktail party, a successful photo shoot, and a saturday floating down the Shenandoah River. Now Shannon and I are gearing up for fall's arrival, trunk shows on Nantucket, and The Moda trade show here in Manhattan. Stay tuned for updates all around... And keep your wallet in your bag and your drinks away from the computer. Cheers : )