Thursday, June 5, 2008

Studio Daydreams.

I got a mass email from Maribeth, a wedding photographer I met this winter at my friend Denise's wedding. She is a wedding photographer from Minneapolis, MN, and a friend of Denise's who agreed to travel to Naples (you'd be crazy not to make that trip!) to photographer Denise's wedding. The name of her company is Red Ribbon Studio. I really enjoyed talking with Maribeth about starting one's own business among other things - she was such a sweetheart! Anyway - this mass email I just received was about recent press including mentions on design*sponge and stylemepretty. Liz of Linda and Harriett was the first to type me off to Design*sponge -- great blog, and quite impressive to be mentioned on. Anyway - both site's show the sad little retail space Maribeth transformed into an absolutely beautiful studio. I am super jealous and wanted to share it with all of you. Shannon and I have done what we can with out little office in the garment district, but it is certainly not on a quiet city street, it is certainly not next to Grey Dog's Coffee (hers is next to her favorite coffee shop) and I am loving her medallion tiles and porch painted floors. Check it out. {photos courtesy of design*spoge}