Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Spring?!

I know I know... I haven't posted this week and its WEDNESDAY. Not okay. And I don't have a great excuse. My excuse nonetheless, is that I've been slaving over posting some of spring on our website and it makes me want to look at the computer for other reasons as little as possible. Like I said, bad excuse. So spring. I'm putting spring up for sale and everywhere you look in stores things are white, bright yellow, and pale pink. Is it bad that I took spring dresses out of my closet the other day and tried some on?? So inaprop when I'm pale enough to blend into this snow and cold enough that I have to bump up the thermostat just to get the dress on my bod. Just the same I'd rather be wearing out Carolina top on this dock!
I DO think February is when, unless you live in a ski town, you realize you're done with winter. But enough whining. The snow right now is beautiful. Teacake loves it EVEN if he has to wear these salt blocking booties, and I will start buying spring... Before I know it, I'll need it. So check out our first spring delivery, and keep checking back for the second. In the meantime I'll be over here day dreaming about 7pm sun, the smell of spring as the northeast thaws, and the giddy mood (literally) that these things put it in. It is on its way shortly!