Monday, January 28, 2008

Friday Night Lights.

In honor of this Sunday and the writer's strike I wanted to give a little shout out to the television Series Friday Night Lights on NBC. Last week on a flight I stumbled upon an episode and am hooked. With so little good tv on these days, I've taken to watching shows online so I was thrilled to find that NBC has Friday Night Lights posted from episode one. I can watch straight through as if it were a new series. In the Pilot a peewee football player asks the star quarterback "Do you think God loves football?" and Jason replies "I think everyone loves football." That could explain why this coming Sunday is the number one at home party day of the year - more than New Years, and more than the 4th of July. Its is also the #2 day for food consumption (second to Thanksgiving) and #2 day for avocado consumption (second to cinco de mayo). If you felt out of step yesterday because you didnt have a game to watch, tune into NBC.com and you'll be geared up for this coming sunday.