Thursday, January 10, 2008

We're Baaaaaack!

Meet Lori and Melissa! These girls rep DM in their showroom - The Great Room, in LA - and they travel all over the country with our line selling it to stores. So this week they were here in NYC for the Intermezzo show, and Shannon and I joined them in their booth - carrying three of their lines - to help out with our goods. We had a great time hanging out with them over at the Pier 92, and Shannon and I count it as a successful show for Dakota Martin.


We took them to Tartine for dinner, and during our non-busy hours Melissa taught us the magic that is Black Berry Messaging. Who knew it existed? Well we do now... And we only wish more people had black berrys. Its dangerous though - IM on your phone. I love my black berry as much as I wish it didnt exist and this is only going to heighten both ends. Next stop with these girls is Vegas in February for the Project show - Look out!

Addicts!