Friday, January 11, 2008

In the Name of Scarf Tops.

I saved this pictures from yesterday's Post because I thought it really said it all as to how the weather we've been having makes us feel. I'm pretty sure I felt like this little one with the pink jacket as I walked around in short sleeves this week. And then today hit. Shannon and I strolled over to our bead supplier - where we spend much of our days with our dear friend Renee - and as soon as the door closed behind us it was dark as night and down it came. So with our pounds and pounds of beads in hand we hoofed it through midtown and sheets of rain.

Thank goodness for Wellies--the only thing that kept us dry. My $4 umbrella certainly did not And as you can see below - Shannon's wellies were her only savior. So we may be drowned rats, but we're back in the office with beads galore. Come hell or high water (or bleeding fingers) stores with have their spring orders, and we were lucky enough to have some gorgeous weather this week and a reason today to appreciate it all the more! So stay dry and TGIF - enjoy the weekend!!