Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Greetings!

This Wednesday afternoon! I was reprimanded yesterday by a reader for not posting this week... My apologies. She said I couldn't expect a loyal readership if I didn't post religiously. So I'm back. My head got lost in fabric and beads. I used the title greetings in honor of the new Linda & Harriet Greeting cards that just came out. I've been dying for L&H to produce such a thing. I of course use their stationary exclusively - who wouldn't? But eeeevery once in a while I begrudgingly trek into a card store for a specific event. No longer! Now I can specifically thank, celebrate, or wish anyone a happy birthday with serious style. I ordered packs of 6 to be sure they weren't swept up before I got my paws on them. When the receipt came in my inbox it looked like this. And I felt like there was a little party in my inbox! And you know how I love lists - so interesting what repeating things like that can evoke. I wanted to share my outlook party with all of you (I especially love the grand finale of "woohoo, woohoo, woohoo, woohoo, woohoo, woohoo).