Monday, October 27, 2008

Ciao!

We're off! Here are our fancy Russian Visas. Needed even though we're only there a week! Big brother is not messing around about knowing who is milling around their country.
Did everyone see Oprah's new favorite Gadget? The Kindle - which holds an insane number of books/papers/etc on a tiny little computer book--easily downloadable and the books are cheaper! I only mention because I happened to catch it last week, and thought it was pretty cool but not necessary for me... and then I went to pack my carry-on. Am I serious? Its a 10 hr flight and one week -- not 80 hours and 5 weeks. But I just couldn't choose! I'm reading too many things, and always need mags for less concentration. Maybe Ill look into the Kindle :).


Have a great week and I will be trying to blog over there! As a side note - YEY PHILLY! We'll have our fingers crossed that tonight is the LAST game of the World Series as we cruise across the globe. Please cross your fingers for us too!