Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I mean...

I'm almost embarrassed to admit how much I like these. But while we're on the topic of new interesting products, I used to be VERY anti dog clothing. And then slowly some things have snuck to my good side. First was the horse blanket dog coats. I chalked this up to being nostalgic because I grew up with horses. Seeing that type of silver buckle and nylon belly strap reminded me of being in a freezing stall, or having Midget on the cross-ties (no, we did not name her and wow, I have not said that word in a long time) and using a lot of effort to throw the blanket across her back. So until yesterday I thought I stood strong in my anti-stance. And then these appeared before me. I'm OBSESSED. I'm trying to tell myself they are a waste of money. They are so Dakota Martin though :). If Teacake were allowed into the Hunt (rude) he would need one. Still never going to be okay with little yappers in bedazzled sweatshirts. I promise.