Tuesday, July 8, 2008

G squared.

Ginger sent me this article from the New York Times (thanks for thinkin of me Regine!). I'm not going to lie, I am entertained by the show. And most girls I know love it. According to the article though, no matter how many of us like it, not many are watching consistant basis, and the show has mediocre ratings. What the article is really addressing though is what you see above (image taken from nytimes.com) -- fashion. And being raised collar and kilt girls we love this! Anything encouraging Shannon's and my faves -- knee socks, popped collars, and driving loafers -- what's not to love. We're thrilled to see what an influence these pint size fashionistas (and the stylists behind them) are having on runways everywhere. Everyone is just realizing what Shannon and I have always known to be true... Preppy is here to stay, and thank goodness. And an important note (because I had NO idea), is that you can do point and click shopping on CW's website... How lucky are these designers to be dressing Sarina Vanderwoodson - maybe we'll send her a poncho ;) it is right up her park avenue alley!