Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy July!

Here is my Linda & Harriett calender as it sits on my bulletin board. Right above my head. At the desk where I sit everyday. And I completely missed out on June!! I just looked up and saw that I was still on May. While I was devastated to pass over ants marching on a picnic table cloth (doesn't get more June than that), I was quickly cheered by these fire engine red fireworks. Nothing is better to me than the fourth of July. It is my favorite holiday along with Thanksgiving. Red, white and blue, flags, fireworks, friends and bbqs are all I need in life. Shannon and I head out of town to Nantucket tomorrow so you'll have to excuse my absence. Please sing the Star Spangled Banner, wear red, white and blue, eat watermelon and corn-on-the-cob, light sparklers, and watch fireworks - preferably from directly underneath (I LOVE when it feels like they are falling on me!) See you next week! xo