Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick-or-Treat.

Happy Halloween! I've already had great treats this morning. As I put on my spirited gear (orange underwear, orange scarf, orange down vest) I found $60 in my pocket from last winter. Hooray! No morning treat like finding forgotten $$ in pocket. Ive already seen some kiddies on the street that have me seriously beat. It doesn't get much cuter than full on furry tigger suit walking up 8th avenue, hand in hand with both parents. Anyway, here is Shannon's and my treat to all of you. This photo is circa 1998. Brookie, Jen, Stephanie, Paige, Libby, Allison, and I went to the Haverford School Halloween dance as mission impossible girls. After running out of water in our guns, and a few death threats in that gym we peaced out to find fun of our own. Let's just say our costumes came in handy for our chosen activities and we still talk about the glory of that high school night.