Wednesday, December 19, 2007

11 pipers piping

Do you know I actually just google imaged "11 pipers piping" because it occurred to me that I had NO idea what piping was. I think for the past 25 years I've let the image of Lords a Leaping carry over to the pipers in my mind. But leaping lords do not have pipes and I realized robin hood hats and tights could not be it. I feel like an idiot - they're bag pipers. Obvi. I guess I just had never heard a Christmas carol use abbrevs. I thought that was reserved for 14-30 year old girls circa now, not circa 1700, when the song was first recorded to have been used.

Since we don't have any kilts to put on sale for the pipers to be properly clad, and since the grand finale is fast approaching, we are putting our every popular, ever versatile, scarf top on sale. Another one size fits all, perfect gift, and as always -- the perfect unique party top for Christmas or New Years with fun trousers... Get yours today at 20% off. Cheers!
*photo is of two of our biggest scarf top purchasers: Rebecca Zoller and Julia Hoyt!