Thursday, December 13, 2007

7 swans, Chiquita Bananas, and Michael Tanks.

I saw this sticker on a banana this morning as I ran some errands before work. It has been a grey grey week. It has been cold, and a little long. So this morning as I left the gym bundled and alone and ducked into Gourmet Garage, it was a quick smile as I read this sticker. Chiquita hearts my heart. How sweet of them to care. I liked it so much, I peeled it off of a banana I was not buying, and put it on one I was. I little ray of sunshine on a grey, cold Manhattan December morning. Instantly my favorite ad campaign of the season. A quiet, understanded heart warmer. Shannon and I have branding on the brain as we rework our logo with the talented help of Vanessa Luchtan and I just had to share this little gem.

And in somewhat related news, we have seven swans a swimming to deal with on this 7th day of christmas. The natural sale? The Michael Tank! Now 50%. The perfect crisp white alternative to the actual wife-beaters we wear to the gym - re-imagined for a formal skirt, or cute shorts... And what does swimming, bananas, and clean cut white tanks have in common??? Resort time! So if youre skipping out on the snow and hail we're being hit with now, and you're destined for sunnier skies - pick up a (cheap) Michael Tank for the road... There aren't a lot left so act fast and bon voyage ;).