Friday, December 28, 2007

Giving Thanks


The year is coming to a close and Shannon and I have so very much to be thankful for. We couldn't even begin to list why we are the luckiest girls in the world, so we'll just throw one out there. Recently we offered free t-shirts on the blog. We had a really fantastic response, mainly the kind words people had to say about what we work at every day. So thanks to all of you who we don't know, but have supported us by buying, wearing, and loving Dakota Martin! Here are some of the comments we were emailed --

Please open a store in Pittsburgh, PA! We love you!
A friend of mine gave me a link to your website and blog and I love what I'm seeing! I hope you don't mind I've put a link to your site in my own blog- I love to share new preppy finds
I love you guys! My mom bought me a sweater that I wear pretty much every week.
Your stuff is just too cute for words! My friend posted the link to your site(s) and I just love it all..I want the scarf top for Christmas!
I have one of your Patty Polos and absolutely adore it! [
My friend Kate told me about you guys a while ago, and I love you! My cableknit sweater is so comfy that I find myself wearing it all the time :)
I love your cableknit sweaters! I am definitely putting a few on my Christmas wish list this year.
Saw your stuff, loved it, and hunted down your site! I will definitely go back and blow some Christmas money on it.

THANKS GUYS!