Monday, December 10, 2007

And for a Quiet 4th day of christmas...

We don't know about you, but with this construction outside our window we're not looking for any calling birds. Our Christmas carols are competing enough for a voice. Instead, might we suggest our favorite DM piece - the Charlie Poncho? Now $100 off?! In any of its three Delicious color combinations? This beautiful plaid Italian wool is perfect for wrapping yourself in on a cold winter night, or into early spring. And the same plug I can never help myself from making... It reminds me SO very much of Mary Tyler Moore. I can just see her spinning in the street as she turns the world on with her smile in the charcoal and pumpkin plaid. And who doesn't want to channel one of the most confident, independent, beautiful and sweet icons of the 70s? A trailblazer for her time, and always dressed to the nines. Look at her here - She could strut her stuff through Manhattan, December 2007. I'll take it any day :).