Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Coterie Day 1

Today was our first of three. A long day--from AM traffic on the WSH (Shannon and I are used to our nice little walks to work!) to a morning and afternoon of Pier 94 traffic (the good kind!) and a long schlep home as thousands descended back onto the westside highway creating a cabless night. We had a great day all-in-all though. Shannon and I had steady traffic and made plenty of new friends. I was sad to be missing beautiful fall weather outside (so we heard), and daydreamed about the places we opened new accounts. There are just so many beautiful places to travel, how can you ever make it to them all?? Two of our first new accounts were Burlington, VT and St. John in the Virgin Islands. Above is not Burlington Center per say, but is an interior space on my friend Heidi's farm - Shelburne Farms, just outside Burlington. And this is the vibe I imagine in the whole city. LOVE New England. Below is a shot from St. John. Somewhere I KNOW I will be desperately day dreaming about in a few months. Both awesome, and we're so excited for DM to be available in both different but slices of heaven on earth.
Also, yesterday Shannon and I received an email from the website Shayblue saying we had been selected for their A+ list! Not sure what that means, but we're flattered anyway - you cant exactly see our name on the screen shot below, but I promise it is there!

It is WAY past my bed time. I am off. Stay tuned for the rest of the show...