Friday, September 26, 2008

Rainy Friday

It's a quiet rainy Friday and I don't have much to say. Grey skies, no construction going on, Shannon has left, and mellow music is playing. It's rare that the cat's got my tongue... Nothing to say about fashion, even though I'm working on Fall 09, nothing on life, no new restaurants to note. Sheepishly (or should I say lambishly) I think I know why. I'm very very afraid for what tomorrow has to hold. When you're all nestled in your cozy beds at 7am tomorrow have a laugh at my expense - and know that Ill be running down the west side of New York, participating in the Men's Health and Crunch Fitness Urbanathlon. With two boys - Liam and Reed. Marine hurdles + monkey bars + lots of stairs + rope walls + keeping up with two males = one scary prospect. Eeek! Please say a prayer for me!!