Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend Dressing.

I didn't watch the Emmy's last night, but I checked out the dress situation of Getty Images (above and below taken from Getty) this morning. I must say, I was beyond underwhelmed. Lots of bad looking prom dresses out there. A pretty upsetting thing to see when so much time and money goes into these events. Come on girls! It isn't that hard! Here are two looks I liked. There was nothing that blew me away. Above is Saffron Burrows (Not sure who this dress is, but I like that her first name is the color as well!). And below Is Padma Lakshmi in Monique Lhullier. Both elegant and simple.
But I can't talk about Monique and dresses this weekend without including the best dressed of them all. And this isn't my bias, it is true. Below is Mrs. Kelly Henry (formerly known as Kelly Bachman!) from her wedding this weekend in Minnesota. Kel looked breathtaking in her Monique dress, and easily blew every Emmy attendee out of the water. It was a beautiful wedding for a beautiful bride and an awesome groom. Congrats Kel and John. Love you both!