Monday, November 12, 2007

E-A-G-L-E-S!

I love the EAGLES! I always have and always will. There is nothing better than dressing up in full snow gear (when its freezing out) and going to a football game down at the Linc in Philadelphia. My friend Libby Berlacher has a love for the game as well - we look a little crazy in this picture, but we were warm!

Nothing beats Philly fans either! Lizzy and I just love this picture of Liz Libre - sporting her Birds hat!

Us girls have Philadelphia pride win or loss with the Birds! Yesterday the Eagles pulled through with a win against the Redskins. The Eagles have a (4-5) record, but can still win the wild-card race if they get on a roll.


My personal favorite player is Westbrook - a Villanova alum. Yesterday he dedicated the game to his uncle, William Torney, whose funeral was Saturday. Way to lead the Eagles over the Redskins!

GO EAGLES!