Friday, November 9, 2007

For the Love of Uggs.


We should be ashamed. Or at least everyone makes us feel like we should be. But Shannon and I can't help it. We love Uggs. We're huddled and freezing in our office. I have everything on I walked in in minus my gloves. We're heating water for tea like its going out of style and we're pretty convinced the radiator is for show (so this is why our office rent was cheaper than anything else we saw.... Construction and subzero temps - a ha). Between gulps of hot chocolate and laughing at one-an-others scarves and overcoats we keep coming back to the Uggs. Me in my tall sand, she in her tall black. There is nothing like the warmth and coziness of these puppies. Nothing says a relaxing winter night at home (or day in the office) like slipping into this sheep skin.
And we're not ashamed.
Even if I did get looks for wearing them into my posh Manhattan salon yesterday. In fact we're so not ashamed we'll tell you what DM piece you can pair yours with the be the cutest snow bunny in the lodge. Nothing says winter chic like an Allison mini, leggings, and tall Uggs. On your trip to Aspen, or Jackson, or Sunday River this winter, we dare you. Pop on this ensemble, grab a hot toddy at the bar, and try and tell us you don't feel adorable.