Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Perfect Piece for Any Age.

We love a look that works for anyone. Whether you live in New York, Minnesota, Maine, or LA, whether youre enjoying High School or retirement. The Charlie Poncho seems to fit the bill. We designed it only with our love of plaid, preppy, and Mary Tyler Moore in mind, but now that we have seen it on so many different people, and the fact that it is one size fits all, we love it all the more. Here it is on my grandmother - Eleanor Gravdahl (looking quite stunning I might add - she is a former contestant and winner of Miss Indian Lake - maybe Ill dig up those pictures for another blog) at her home (my favorite place on earth) in Jamestown, Rhode Island, and on my sister Kathryn Montana Sall, outside Philadelphia, PA. Unfortunately we dont yet have a picture of it on my mother, or you'd get the full effect of its fabulousness on three generations (rest assured she has a Charlie and wears it often).