Monday, November 26, 2007

Time to Deck the Halls....


All I could talk about during my Thanksgiving weekend was how excited I was for Christmas. Preemptive, I know. Its bad enough that stores get ready before our turkey is digested, we could at least hold off until...well, today I guess. Hooray! Shannon and I are so excited. More than once this past month Ive started a Christmas carol on my itunes, and then sighed that I was jumping the gun, and turned it off. 106.7 is ready though - from now till December 26th Ill be woken up in the early morning by rocking around the Christmas tree or jingling bells. And to my excitement my tree friends have begun inhabiting my neighboring blocks, where they man their posts morning noon and night. As soon as the beautiful green needles dry out from this rain, my tree will be purchased (even if only 1/6 of my apartment - ie half of me - is of a religion to celebrate Christmas). A little snow, some holiday shopping/wrapping, cookie baking, more tunes, and some holiday parties, and my season will be complete. Now that the tunes are one, the trees are out, and my first holiday party of the season is this weekend - 3rd annual Bourbon and Brie, it has begun!


Shannon and I wish you all happy shopping - we do have some great one size fits all gift items, and happy festive dressing - we think we have some great unique options for winter fetes! And more to come about our holiday favorites - recipes, traditions, pictures, and miracles.